As I'm writing this, I'm drinking tea and recovering from photographing cookies on my back deck while it's 29 degrees out... We've hit winter in Philadelphia and though I'm enjoying all the christmas lights and layering of sweaters and scarves, I'm already missing warmer temperatures.
So in hopes of enjoying winter a little more than I normally would, here are some things I'm hoping to accomplish in the coming months. Nothing crazy. I'm setting my goals pretty low this time around to leave room for plenty of weekends home on the couch covered in blankets and drinking hot apple cider.
- Go ice skating!
- Go to Center City's Christmas Village.
- Take boxes of stuff to thrift store.
- Throw a birthday celebration for myself.
- Go to the movies more.
- Reorganize that extra bedroom (yes, we're seeing this again)
- Buy a proper, very warm winter coat.
- Have a good, relaxing snow day at home.
- Collaborate with Kate on a blog photoshoot
- Plan a weekend away.
What makes you happiest in the winter? How do you get yourself out of the house when it's freezing out?