Somedays you show up to hang out with a friend wearing a tiny dress and clogs and she tells you you'll be renting a Bike Share and riding across the city. Surprisingly there was only one small incident but no actually crashes. Because weekends are fun and the best are unpredictably fun.
Here are some bits from around the interweb:
- Advice Every Woman Should Know Before Turning 30 with Judy Greer. Just a short little video with some random, and great, advice for women.
- Something about this almost brought me to tears just reading it: Why I Teach My Students to be Brave.
- LOVED this interview with Jeni Britton Bauer of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. I want to write that last paragraph all over everything.
- Forever inspired by the ladies of A Beautiful Mess. Elsie's house tour got me really thinking about finishing touches on my own little home.
- Recently got back into drinking coffee and thinking about buying a Chemex.
- How Tim Gunn of "Project Runway" Spends His Sundays. Spoiler alert: It's sounds pretty dreamy.
- A beautiful DIY that makes me wish I actually rode my bike, and was better at riding it.
- "I came to the conclusion that wonderful people are made, not born— that the people I admired had achieved an unfakeable inner virtue, built slowly from specific moral and spiritual accomplishments." An interesting op-ed on The Moral Bucket List.
Also, wishing my mom the happiest of Mother's Days.