It's spring folks! And I'm pretty damn happy about it. Things are feeling fresh and new, the city is sunny and people are out and about, my work is in full bloom and very green, it's just a nice time before it turns into Hades.
The theme this season is cleaning, organizing, and making the house more enjoyable. I love our home, but winter has a way of making papers pile up and clutter just sitting around waiting to be put away. I want to take the next couple of months and really get that in order, along with trying to take more weekend and day trips to spend time outside and together. So here we go!
- Hang art in extra bedroom
- Take more weekend and day trips
- Make headway with the side hustle
- Plant herbs in pots out back
- Work on ice cream blog post
- Buy flowers more often
- Cook dinner at home more often
- Take bags of clothes to thrift store