Hi! How have you been? I know I haven't been checking in here as much as I should be. We are somehow almost finished the first month of 2016 and it's just been whizzing by me. I don't know how that has happened, but since it's 10 degrees here in Philadelphia, I can't say I'm complaining. I'm dreaming of warmer Spring days right about now. But, winter invites the opportunity to stay in on Sunday mornings. It's too cold to go to brunch or run errands. It's "stay in bed until noon drinking tea and attempting to read but then end up binge watching Arrested Development for the third time" weather. Brrrrr....
In the meantime:
- I purchased this Oliver Hibert Major Arcana tarot set and I've been pulling a card each day to learn more about it and work on changing my perspective on my day.
- Because I eat ice cream and pancakes for dinner WAY too many nights a week: People Who Live Alone Have Pretty Terrible Diets via Modern Farmer.
- Not similarly at all, here's what Extreme Mountain Climbers eat. And at least there's olive oil.
- Magic Words to Say When Everything's Going Wrong (Not 'Everything Happens for a Reason'): Everything doesn't happen for a reason, and telling someone that who's struggling is useless and unhelpful.
- My Grapefruit and Rosemary Gin Cocktail made it onto this Buzzfeed list of Amazing Citrus Cocktails, which is pretty neat!
- I'm just over here dreaming I was this amazing. Also, might have watched this video about 5 times in a row. No shame.
- This is How Paris Hilton Fooled the Entire United States of America: An interesting read about how a woman can create an image for herself, fool the world, and become a successful businesswoman while doing it.
- I really love listening to Adele laugh. And everything about Adele singing Carpool karaoke was also great.
- Stumbled across this post on a beauty hack for longwear bold lipstick, because I have a serious problem keeping lipstick on my lips and I think it's actually working! And I'm always thrilled to try new products!
- And finally, I'm loving the new photo editing app from A Beautiful Mess, A Color Story! It might actually be perfect.