Hi my loves! I hope you're having a Saturday morning filled with strong coffee, cozy socks, and plenty of breakfast foods. Weekends for me have been busy and I'm beyond excited to have a few days to catch up and bum around.
Here's a few things I've been recently loving:
1. Earlier in the summer we had our new sofa delivered! We ordered the Eliot Reversible Sectional in Bella Navy from Joybird and it's GORGEOUS. It's firm but still incredibly comfortable, easy to get cat hair off of, and so huge! The color is bold but not too in your face. Now we just need new pillows...
2. I spent a lot of last year trying to find the perfect black leather boots. After trying to find affordable dupes online that were never perfect, finally ordered the Pauline Boots from Madewell. They're exactly what I was looking for and very comfortable.
3. After searching for a liquid lipstick that worked for me, I finally found one! On a whim I ordered a lipstick from The Drop Deads who sells LipSense and I'm now completely hooked. All other liquid lipsticks stay on the outside of my lips but wear off in the center also immediately. These babies last all day with minimal touch up. I can eat tacos in them. It's insane. Blue Red and Sassy Z are my favs, but I also own and like Salmon and Purple Rain.
4. Recently repurchased a handful of Glossier skincare and cosmetics and it's just aces. I forgot how much I loved the boy brow, the stretch concealer in great, and the birthday balm, milky jelly cleanser, and primer are new favorites.
5. We've had a few cooler days here in Philly and I'm loving dressing for fall. I've broken out my boots and sweaters and denim jackets. I'm ready for layers and cool mornings drinking hot apple cider. I'm ready for fall clothes.