Hello friends! Sundays in Fall might be my favorite. There's something about layering up and walking to brunch or cuddling up on the sofa with a mug of hot cider and binge watching America's Test Kitchen that just seem like a perfect ending to a weekend. I hope your hangover isn't too strong. And I hope you have someone to make you dinner if it is.
Here some tidbits from the around the web:
- A fantastic interview with Diane Von Furstenberg: What are the three top qualities you look for in a female friend and why? "Confidence, because insecurity is a waste of time…honesty because there is no point in being told everything is great all the time. A woman needs friends who will tell her the truth. And a sense of humor is so important."
- These photos are just amazingly beautiful: This is Philly's Most Stylist Grandma by Philadelphia Magazine.
- How do I get an invite to Bobby Flay's for brunch? New life goal. Really interesting interview with Bon Appetit Mag.
- Watched the Iris Apfel documentary on Netflix and loved it to pieces. Such an aspiring lady when it comes to being yourself and being outrageous if outrageous makes you happy. Also, her apartment is wonky and amazing as well. (Who's surprised by that?)
- How to weekend like a pro. Because that's very important.
- Made a StudioDIY Popcorn costume for Halloween and made it into the Costume Roundup!
- How the folks at Benefit Cosmetics are using Twitter and other social media platforms to continue to grow their brand. Love reading about what goes into a favorite brands social media plan.
- No one needs to make any more music this year because Missy Elliot is back and killing it. Might have watched this video 100 times.