2013 was one for the books; no question about it. And I'm hoping that 2014 is only going to be better and sweeter. I'm all in.
Each year on this blog I've tried to handle goal setting a little differently. Guys, I'm no good at it. I tried setting monthly goals, but I forget about them and if I actually accomplished any of them by the end of the month, it was only by shear luck. So this year, I'm trying something a bit different for me.
Fourteen goals for 2014. Some are broad, some are specific. Some are blog related and some aren't. We're all over the place, and I think I like that.
- Plan another camping weekend. (Did you catch our last one?)
- Find a place to live that's more conducive to our lives.
- Improve photography skills.
- Find a physical activity that I love.
- Make better clothing purchases. Save for really want items.
- Get better at budgeting and saving.
- Create better blog content with better time management.
- Take a class!
- Work on my bad laziness habit.
- Go on a day trip!
- Take more self and family photos.
- Learn to keep indoor plants alive.
- Visit more flea markets and thrift stores. (Can you believe I'm setting that as a goal? This year I barely went to any flea markets! Hog wash!)
- Become better at celebrating the everyday, even work days.
Hope you have a relaxing New Years Day and a great start to 2014!