Hi friends! I'm here with a weekend post (say whatttttt). As I'm writing this, I'm currently freezing in my office but I hope you are still cuddled up on the sofa, drinking strong coffee and strolling through the internet this morning. This summer I put together a Summer Bucket List that I loved. It's helpful for me to think about a season and how I want to embrace it and not let it slip away. Time has a way of slipping away unnoticed and all of a sudden it's winter again and I wonder what happened to Fall. Or summer for that matter.
As a way to celebrate Fall, I'm putting together a handful of things I want to make sure I do in the next couple of weeks. Most of these things are little things to get me out of the house and not spending all my time on the sofa binging Netflix. But regardless, I'm excited to check some of these babies off the list!
- Pick apples
- Reorganize my house
- Carve pumpkins/have a pumpkin carving party
- Make more time for friend hangs
- Bake more pies
- Try out 5 new restaurants/bars in the city
- Cook dinner at home more
- Do something with my extra bedroom (hang art, get bedding, move computer up there, etc.)
- Post blog posts at least once a week without missing a week
- Clean the back deck and light the chiminea at least once