Spent most of last week in Chicago for a half work, half personal trip. I attended a work conference and also spent the weekend exploring Chicago with G—a city I've never been to! More photos and a list of some of our favorite places are coming soon, but in the meantime, here's 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now:
- Dry Shampoo. Since I've been growing my bangs out, I've been (thankfully) able to go longer in between washing my hair. I'm trying to get my hair to a healthier, stronger state and not washing it as often seems to be helping. BUT dry shampoo has been key. My two favorites are Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo and KMS California Hair Play Makeover Spray.
- Peanut Butter Banana Toast. Recently I've been bringing this for breakfast at work and it's been my jam lately. Sometimes I drizzle honey on it, sometimes I eat it at my desk at work, sometimes I eat it twice in one work day. I've just been eating it a lot.
- Planting. Work has been quite stressful lately and I've been loving coming home and planting a little potted garden on my deck. It's been very relaxing to me. Plus I've been looking for plants at different shops, spending time in my backyard, and they really make my deck look a hell of a lot prettier.
- These Madewell Jeans. I'd been looking for bell bottoms for a little while and found these on sale and they're great. They fit perfectly and look great with clogs. Really excited to wear them without a coat!
- Enamel pins. Along with everyone else on the Internet, I'm having a hard time not buying tons and tons of enamel pins. There's so many good ones out right now, but I'm running out of things to put them on. Here's some of my favorite pin brands: Big Bud Press, Hello Holiday, Stay Home Club, Greenwich Letterpress, Valley Cruise Press, and The Found.