I don't know the last time I had such an action-packed summer. We had a handful of things planned, like our camping trip and a weekend down the shore, but every weekend I think we have nothing planned, and I stumble upon something going on or an idea comes to me and we're out of the house and into the car. Having someone so game for little adventures has really been a dream come true. We spent the day at Asbury Park (a beach I'd never been to! so cute!), went to a county fair, went swimming, hiked around some local parks, found some street festivals, and attended a Shakespeare in Park night just to name a few. As the summer is in it's final stages, I'm hoping to keep it up! And I still need to knock ziplining off my summer bucket list....
Here's some things I've been loving lately:
- Kate blogged a bunch of photos from my portrait shoot that we did a few weeks ago. If you aren't tired of looking at them, you can see them here.
- I recently binged my way through Stranger Things (in three days!) and I've started on Peaky Blinders that I'm loving as well.
- Finally purchased a new lip color (Versailles) from Beauty Bakerie, which is basically my natural lip color but better and I'm in love.
- If you live in Philadelphia, you should definitely try and check out Bok Bar this summer. It's a rooftop bar in South Philly located on the 8th floor of the Bok Technical High School building. I went with a handful of girlfriends and it was a lovely place to chill out, take in the Philadelphia skyline, and drink rosé.
- I've added some new flair to my denim jacket and have a few more in my cart waiting to be purchased. I picked up this On Brand pin from Professional Mess and NEED to get some pins from this collaboration between The Paper Mama and The Crafted Life.