The weather this week is getting me down. It's been cold and rainy in the Philadelphia area for about two weeks. I'm lacking focus and energy to get things done. Currently feeling like I'm in a creative rut and don't feel like spending any time in my kitchen except to heat up frozen pizza. It's spring in the city and I want to be eating brunch outside and walking to the water ice place after work. Hopefully we'll see a break from the dreary weather sometime soon though (looking like maybe next week, fingers crossed)!
So Here's 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now:
- I bought a Scooter! After dreaming about riding a scooter around the city since before I even moved here, I finally have my own. A friend was selling this beauty and asked if I was interested. After hemming and hawing about it for a day or two, I decided that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I mean, look how cute she is outside my house!
- New phone case. I recently upgraded my phone (yay!!) and needed a new case to go with. I picked up this Glitter Bomb case from Ban.do, which I purchased from PaperSource, and it's just so good. The rose gold with the gold glitter is a dream and I've received several compliments already!
- My glasses. I've owned these Bonlook glasses for a few years now and though I've always loved them, I go through phases where I rarely wear them outside of the house. For the past couple of weeks I've really been embracing them and wearing them almost everyday, which is a fun change. I also own and love these frames and I'm really itching to buy these...
- G and I have been rewatching the last season of Veep so that we can watch the new season that airing currently! Really makes me laugh out loud.
- Cleaning my house. Keeping my house clean can be a struggle for me. I'm either great at keeping up with it and make time to do a little every day or so, or I forget for weeks and it starts to feel overwhelming. For the past two weeks, cleaning my house has been relaxing and productive. I've moved some junk out and either thrown it away or donated it. I'm keeping up with the dishes and vacuuming. Hoping this feeling lingers for a while.