June has been a month of waiting and getting ready and I am very ready for July. I'm ready to move, ready to be settled, and ready to get this show on the road.
July is planned to be a big month. Full of activity, new projects and posts, a week's vacation thrown in there, and hopefully tons of time spent together and with friends. These are some of my "fun" goals for the month. Bring it on July!
- Work on my photography skills.
- Complete 5 books.
- Post at least 4 posts a week all month.
- Make it through moving without a major freak out. (This one is going to be hard, but I'm ready for the challenge!)
- Get Etsy shop up and running.
- Celebrate the weekends more!
***That photo is an upcoming project post! Part of Tim and I's super project weekend!